Gold Avenue Church exists to see the love of God change our hearts, our neighborhood, and the world. We are an urban, community-based church located on Grand Rapids’ lower West Side, two blocks from Grand Valley State University’s downtown campus. Our growing church family includes people from all backgrounds and walks of life. Together we are experiencing the love and power of God, as He changes us to better reflect Jesus to our neighbors. We are a church full of faith and conınually growing in prayer. We praise God for your support and the wonderful ways we see God at work:
- A vibrant, Christ-centered Sunday Service at 10am with nursery & children’s worship.
- A neighborhood middle school youth group starıng its second year with hopes of adding a senior high group.
- Multiple weekly prayer meetings that are devoted to praying for revival.
- Two urban missionaries, several staff, interns and seminarians along with a stellar group of committed ministry volunteers.
- Regular opportunities for training and using our gifts to reach out.
- Being able to share our facilities to house and host an emergency food pantry/coffee shop, a Christ-centered AA group, an immigrant African church, a growing prayer ministry for the region, and a solid partnership with Campus Ministries serving GVSU, GRCC and Kendall School of Art and Design.
Sunday Worship is at 10:00 am.
Thursday evening Bible study and fellowship begins at 6:30.
Food Pantry is open Friday 12-2pm.
Grace Space coffee shop is open Fridays, 11am to 4pm.
For more information about Gold Ave. Ministries please contact the office, or Pastor Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-304-3232.